Charities are responsible for acknowledging donor gifts. America's Charities does not send out thank you letters.
Articles in this section
- What is America's Charities?
- Why am I receiving funds from America’s Charities?
- Does America's Charities send "thank you" notes on behalf of our agency?
- Do we have to provide donors with a tax receipt?
- No contact information is listed for the donor. Can you provide this information?
- I received a check from America’s Charities, where can I find the payment details for this check?
- How do I obtain a report with all checks issued to our organization?
- Where can I find my log-in information?
- I can not log-in with my username and password provided on the check stub.
- Which online report should I pull?