America’s Charities, a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization, has as its core business to raise and distribute funds for charities through workplace giving campaigns, and to help employers conduct campaigns in the most effective and efficient manner.
Articles in this section
- What is America's Charities?
- Why am I receiving funds from America’s Charities?
- Does America's Charities send "thank you" notes on behalf of our agency?
- Do we have to provide donors with a tax receipt?
- No contact information is listed for the donor. Can you provide this information?
- I received a check from America’s Charities, where can I find the payment details for this check?
- How do I obtain a report with all checks issued to our organization?
- Where can I find my log-in information?
- I can not log-in with my username and password provided on the check stub.
- Which online report should I pull?
Article is closed for comments.