Every check from America’s Charities is campaign year specific. You can find the campaign year on the upper stub portion of the check. For example, “F2011” means the campaign ran in Fall 2011.
Articles in this section
- What is America's Charities?
- Why am I receiving funds from America’s Charities?
- Does America's Charities send "thank you" notes on behalf of our agency?
- Do we have to provide donors with a tax receipt?
- No contact information is listed for the donor. Can you provide this information?
- I received a check from America’s Charities, where can I find the payment details for this check?
- How do I obtain a report with all checks issued to our organization?
- Where can I find my log-in information?
- I can not log-in with my username and password provided on the check stub.
- Which online report should I pull?