America’s Charities has provided all of the information possible for every donor. Some donors have requested an acknowledgement only via email. Please check the “Thank you requested” column to verify that the donor wants a thank you letter or receipt.
Articles in this section
- What is America's Charities?
- Why am I receiving funds from America’s Charities?
- Does America's Charities send "thank you" notes on behalf of our agency?
- Do we have to provide donors with a tax receipt?
- No contact information is listed for the donor. Can you provide this information?
- I received a check from America’s Charities, where can I find the payment details for this check?
- How do I obtain a report with all checks issued to our organization?
- Where can I find my log-in information?
- I can not log-in with my username and password provided on the check stub.
- Which online report should I pull?
Article is closed for comments.